Get to Know About Aura

 Get to Know About Aura

 

My name is SyakiraRaihan Aura AyuputriRahfidytya and was graduate from MAN 1 Gresik. Right now I study in English Education Universitas Nahdatul Ulama Surabaya as a new studentOne of the reasons I chose English education is because it is my passion. I like learning languages, especially English. Starting from my father who has liked watching western movies since I was little, I find it easy and fast to understand the language. Growing up, I also liked watching western films and Asian films and from there I became more interested in learning foreign languages and their cultures.

 

When I was in grade 6 junior high school, I got the highest score in Indonesian in my class on the semester exam. Likewise, with English, I get good grades in the speaking practicum. Then when I was in high school, I took English lessons and my teacher said that my English accent was good. During the test to determine class, I was also at the intermediate level. In addition, I have also participated in a speech contest and was in seventh position.

 

Having a great interest in learning English, made me finally decide to major in English education. I aspire to become a translator and be able to travel around the world. I hope that choosing Unusa as a place to seek knowledge at the college level can take me one step closer to my dream.

Nama : Syakira Raihan Aura Ayuputri Rahfidytya

Kelompok  : Soetomo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berikan Harga Khusus, UNUSA Permudah Santri Ponpes Kuliah

Kesempatan Sertifikasi Mahasiswa UNUSA

Proses Pelayanan ULC UNUSA